| Mommy and little W at Stumptown! |
So this morning I woke up with a shocking headache - before both boys - (who were both in my bed - one due to nightmares because he saw a scary mask on TV) I got ready to go - we were adventuring out to Stumptown (Or Matthews Alive if your new to town) Becky and Katie were going with us... As I was getting ready T woke up and starting screaming - got him calmed down and made him realize its 9am - the sun is up nothing to be scared of now! So he was getting ready, I was ready - time to prepare the baby! I was changing his diaper on my bed - I turned around to grab an extra wipe and then felt something warm on my jeans. SIGH. Yep as I looked down I saw it - W peed on me. He had apparently been saving it up. The bed was soaked as was I -- and then as I jumped up I realized so was the keypad on my blackberry! ACK!!! NO!!!!
Turned it off and on and off and on and off and on... it would come on but the keys didn't work. No time to worry about that! I had a festival to get to! Took me until 11:15 to leave the house. Oy! Picked up Becky and Katie and off we went! First stop was Great Clips to get Terry's haircut. As I'm getting out of the car and walking the 10 feet to the door -- I trip -- and almost break my ankle. Ew. Then T decides he doesn't want a haircut. Kiki the Great talks him in to it. Cousins are the best! We get his haircut -- poor thing looks like Eddie Munster with his cowlicks. Off we go to breakfast! (Yes at noon!) As we leave breakfast we almost get sideswiped. (Seriously?) I look at Becky and say I'm certain I should go home and get back in bed!
We get to Stumptown and actually find a parking spot! I decide to take my nice camera (Really I mean what ELSE could happen?) We go and melt walking around Terry gets to ride some rides and he is having a BALL. Becky and Katie are sooooo super helpful! I pull my camera out and cut it on and it says "Lens Not Attached" It was. I'm looking everywhere for hidden cameras. Meanwhile my phone STILL won't work. I wiggle the lens turn it off and on and THANKFULLY it works! Major crisis avoided! I decide thats it we need to leave while my luck is on the upswing! Off we go to ride the "horses" one more time and then head home with me avoiding every crack in the sidewalk.
| Last ride of the day! |
We made it Stallings event free so I stopped and bought Terry an ice cream! I tried my phone one more time and IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELIEF!
It was a super fun day --- super exhausting! I couldn't have done it without Becky and Katies help! Taking two somewhere like that was such an adventure! ACK!
All in all it was a great weekend -- Everyday with my boys is a new adventure to be discovered and so far its an exhaustingly joyous time!
No comments:
Post a Comment