I spend today at work. It was a good trial day to see how everyone will do - we will be fine I'm sure. It was good to have a day back before I have to go back to clean my desk and practice being away from my boys. We all survived but it sure is good to know that I've got 3 more weeks to go!
I couldn't get over how QUIET it was at work! I kept saying its too quiet to think - it was! I had a hard time concentrating with all that quiet! Not one person asked me to fix them anything to eat or to wipe their bottom! Go figure - it was quite a different day!
We are off to the beach soon - Baby's first beach trip! I can hardly wait to get my toes in the sand again! Hopefully its a great trip and we all are able to relax and enjoy it! Fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment