Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here we go again!

Instead of a website all about Terry and one about Wilson I'm creating a blog to keep up with both boys -- after all I'm short on time now that I'm trying to raise (control, tame, you know) TWO Younts boys. God sure has a lot of faith in what I can handle if you go by the "He only gives you what you can handle" quote. He better stick right alongside me since I'll need all of his help to get these boys raised right!

Hopefully I can keep up with this site and let you all have a peek at the journey Steven and I have embarked on! Wish me luck - I'm going to need it and the winning lottery ticket if you've got one! :)

The Younts' First Family Picture
So here we are - for the first time as a family. Terry was SO excited to meet his brother - yet he did remind me that he wanted a girl but a brother would be ok he supposed. I reminded him that God gave us what we needed. Terry's first response to Wilson was "Mommy! Why doesn't he have legs?" M- "He does sweetie - they are all bundled up in the blanket." Wilson's response to this was to stick his tongue out. (typical brothers!) Terry then exclaimed "Mommy! He has a TONGUE!" 

Its been a month now and Terry still loves his baby brother. I've called Terry "sonshine" ever since the day he was born -- I accidently called Wilson Sonshine and apologized to Terry -- who then declared it was ok for me to call him sonshine -- "Mommy its ok! You can call him sonshine too! You can just have TWO sonshines!" So in my universe I spin around 2 sons - from son up to son down! (Which is a whole lotta up right now! LOL!

Hope you enjoy reading about this crazy life we are living!

No comments:

Post a Comment